TOO LAZY FOR TRAFFIC SCHOOL IS A GREAT AND EASY TO USE WEBSITE TO TAKE TRAFFIC SCHOOL. THANKS!!!
Scott G. from Riverbank
TooLazyForTrafficSchool.com understands that you prefer not to be here in the first place, so our system have been designed with one simple goal in mind: To provide a humorous, no-nonsense and informative Online Traffic School experience.
Here's our streamline process in a nutshell:
- Register at TooLazyForTrafficSchool.com - You'll need your driver's license, ticket/docket number, Court's name, and complete-by-date.
- Sign in and take the course - Our course contains 6 chapters. At the end of each chapter, there will be a short 12 questions quiz. You must answer all 12 questions correctly before allowed to proceed. These quizzes prepare you for the final and will not count towards your final grade. You can sign in and out as many times as you wish.
- Pay the fee - Our fee is only $19.00 for California. You can pay with a Visa or Mastercard. Our low price guarantee policy will match any legitimate competitor's price. ***Additional fees apply if you intend to use CompletelyOnline service for courts requiring your Identity to be Verified.
- Take the Final Exam - The Final Exam contains 40 (50 for LA County) multiple choice questions. You only need to get 32 (40 for LA County) questions correctly in order to pass the Final Exam. The following courts require your Identity to be Verified at the final exam: Alameda, Kerns, King, Merced, Napa, San Bernardino, San Diego, Santa Cruz, Stanislaus, and Tuolumne. You can do this either from home using the CompletelyOnline™ method, in-person at a notary public, or using your credit information from Experian. Not all of the before mentioned options are availavle for all courts - Please refer to Identity to be Verified to see your court requirements.
- Certificate of Completion - We send the certificate directly to the following California courts: Alameda, Amador, Butte, Contra Costa, Del Norte, El Dorado, Glenn, Humboldt, Imperial, Kern, Kings, Lake County, Lassen, Los Angeles, Madera, Mariposa, Mendocino, Merced, Modoc, Napa, Nevada, Plumas, Riverside, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Syskiyuo, Tulare, Toulumme, Ventura, and Yolo. For all other courts, we send the Certificate to you for your signature. It's then your responsibility to submit the Certificate back to the court before the complete-by-date.
- Resume your life.
As required by the Courts, "hidden or cryptic messages" have been incorporated throughout the lessons to ensure full participation in the program. The student MUST answers these questions CORRECTLY at the end of each lessons before allowing to proceed further. If you, the student, do not get the correct answer to the "message question", you cannot continue the course until you review the section and find the "hidden message".